Have you ever bought season tickets or donated to RCAF?
If yes, then you are a booster! Once a booster, always a booster. This means that even if you bought season tickets 40 years ago, you are still a considered a booster and there is a special set of NCAA rules and bylaws that apply to you.
More specifically, a booster is anyone who:
- Is or ever has been a member of a booster organization that supports UL Lafayette athletics
- Made any financial contributions to UL Lafayette
- Is or was a season ticket holder
- Has provided or arranged employment for student-athletes
- Has made any annual or lifetime membership commitment to a booster organization
- Has been involved in the recruitment of a prospect
- Has provided benefits to an enrolled student-athletes or his/her friends or relatives
- Has been involved in promoting UL Lafayette athletics programs.